Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ok - get ready....here come the pictures

I just got access to all the pictures that had been taking of Annie over the last week of dress rehearsals and performances.  Geez, there were almost 1,000 pictures and ALL totally wonderful.  I've taken the last 2 hours and gone through all of them and now am going to try to only post 500 or so.....

just kidding.  (Katie and I were only in about 160 of them.)  But bear with me, there may be a lot.



Katie doing her best impression of Ms. Hannigan

Katie getting tossed into the laundry basket.

Ms. Hannigan yanking Katie out by the ears.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?"
"Nothin'!"

Katie doing her yelling solo at the end of Hard Knock Life.

And, oh yeah......here's me and my crew of servants with "Annie", "Grace" and "Daddy Warbucks".



No comments: