Friday, February 22, 2013

Ruined morning

Ugh - a phone call with a bitchy woman has just about ruined my morning.  I'm taking over her project at school that she doesn't want to do anymore and I called her (at her request) to run through details.  Actually, this would be the 3rd time I called her this week....she hadn't returned my calls, but she picked up today.

Bitchy, snippy and rude to me the whole time.  I don't think I'll be calling her again with questions.  I was totally taken by surprise with the attitude because I thought she would have been relieved to have it off her plate.

Ahh well....let it go, right?  I'm not the reason for her bitchy attitude...it could be something else she'd going through today.  That's what a small part of my brain says.  I can barely hear it though because the other part of my brain is going off on her ass.



1 comment:

Deb said...

Ok - feeling better now. The secretary at school just redeemed my view of women. I asked her if I could print supply lists for the teachers to update and bring them in on Monday to put in their mailboxes. She just offered to do it herself for me today....long with a note asking them to have them back to her by March 22nd. :)