Sunday, February 24, 2013

It's coming!

 
We had a long tech rehearsal yesterday - walked through entrances/exits and set/prop placement.  Only Wonka, the ticket winners and their parents were there for that rehearsal.  I had to sing, and I think I did a pretty good job.  I will have to sing again today in front of more people. We have a good time and there were lots of laughs. 
 
Today will be a long rehearsal too.  We will run through start to finish, but this time with ALL cast members there.  All 45 Oompa Loompas.  Whew. 
Katie has also been added in as a squirrel in the factory.  I've not seen costumes for those yet....but I'm sure it will be quite funny and cute. 
 
We wear costumes tomorrow night for our rehearsal, and full hair and make-up on Tuesday night.  Then we get a break from rehearsal on Wednesday night, with one more full dress rehearsal on Thursday night before opening night on Friday.  Wish me and my hair luck.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Sounds very exciting. Best of luck to the whole cast - especially you and Katie!

m