Friday, March 1, 2013

Pictures from rehearsal....

I have some pictures from the Tuesday night's dress rehearsal.  I know when they were from because I can gauge the date by how high the "bump" in my hair was...and this wasn't very high. :)

 
Katie is up behind sitting with the group of girls. 
You'll notice that "Charlie" needs a shave before opening night....

 
And here's Katie again....up behind, with a red lollipop.
 
 
Here's me with my "son" and the reporter interviewing us after we have found our winning ticket.

...mid-song....

....and here, well...I don't know.
 

3 comments:

Deb said...

Oh....and that's Aunt Carol's apron.... :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're wearing Carol's apron. She'll be happy. She would so enjoy your performance.

Have fun. I keep wanting to say break a leg, but I'd feel so bad if you did!

Hi to the rest of the family.

m.

Anonymous said...

I thought that apron looked familiar...