Thursday, March 21, 2013

Weekend reunion

We had our Lenten play last night with the 3rd-5th graders. They did SO well!  It was a really great show and it lasted about 30 minutes, well under my 40 minute prediction.  I know there were pictures taken....I'll share if I ever see them.  Katie was a cheerleader and did a great job!  The kids even had flowers for me after the show - (a sly mom's doing I'm sure) - it was very sweet.  I have officially been asked to direct next year's show as well and I'm looking forward to it.  It was a fun experience. 

Today is the last day of school before spring break.  They have tomorrow and all next week off.  I got an e-mail yesterday that this weekend Hans' mom will be in town and they would like to see all the puppies again.  So everyone is getting together at a dog park in Minneapolis to see how everyone has grown.  I think out of 9 of us, only 3 can't make it.  It's our first dog park experience and it will be good to be with people who can tell us how to behave at one. 

Who wants to bet on where Hans ranks in size?  Do you think he's the biggest?  I'll have to remember pictures for sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd think Hans would be in the top third - size-wise.

m