Monday, February 11, 2008

7 Months Old!

Hey everyone - and Happy Seven Month Birthday to Willy!

In honor of this 'milestone,' here are some new pictures of Will and Katie.



Will really likes to sit and play with his toys now. So in the mornings we lay a blanket down on the floor (until I find an area rug that I like) and he plays while I get Katie ready for the day. (I also included this to partially show our upstairs living room. In the back you can see the stairs leading up to the bedrooms upstairs, and the stairs to the family room downstairs. The table in the back with the shoes on the floor is near the front door.)

The other night Katie really wanted to help, and I actually needed some so she offered to feed Will his peas. She did a VERY good job, and Will accepted it after he was sure that she was really supposed to be doing this. (This is taken in the dining room/eat in kitchen. The kitchen is just to the left of this picture. The sunroom - closed off for the winter - is through the doors in the background.)


Katie kept him about as clean as anyone. Although I am glad we didn't have carrots...they can stain. :) More house pictures to come....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless - well pretty much.
Cute pictues - telling a story.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! 7months old already. And how OLD is Katie, She looks like a little mother! I have so been waiting for these pics. Just can't wait till I can get ahold of them. Keep pics coming. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks to me like Katie cannot shovel the food in fast enough for the "chunky monkey" :)

Denise