Thursday, February 7, 2008

Almost done

I am doing a post from the library today. We haven't gotten the computer hooked up at home because I have been searching for a good internet provider. So far there is VERY little to choose from. Every company I have called either charge $50-60 or they do not service our area. Unfortunatly our "free" cable went out yesterday so I guess we will break down and do tv and internet through the cable company - they were the cheapest (for now).
Katie is in school today so I think Will and I will head over to the townhome to do some cleaning. It's not what I would choose to do with my morning, but the sooner we get started on it, the sooner we'll be done with it. So far, the new house is still pretty clean. :)
The kids took a bath in the new bath tub last night. It's a very deep, long tub and it may be easier if I get in with them to wash them up. :) Pictures coming soon...as soon as we get the computer going. Hopfully by early next week. In any case if you need to get ahold of me the cell number is 612-499-1256.

2 comments:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

Good luck, babe - let me know if you need any help!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you. This is a nice friendly, warm way to communicate. Sure it is.

Mary