Saturday, February 16, 2008

Meet Willamina


I needed some pj's for Will the other night - the ones that fit him well were in the laundry, so I dipped into Katie's old stash that I am sorting out to sell. I found a pair of 18 month (YES 18 MONTH!) pj's that I thought would work. I put them on Will, and he must have sensed they were too girly cuz he was NOT happy. :) "I don't want to wear this mommy!" I think he looks very cute in them, and makes me realize how thankful I am that he is really a boy. I don't think this house (or John) could take 3 girls.

5 comments:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

Now that's just mean. :) Good Lord - you'll have to blow that up and display it prominently at his high school graduation. :)

Deb said...

Hmmm....good idea

Anonymous said...

Hey, Will? That's not pink, just faded red, no big deal...

Uncle Jim

Anonymous said...

a real man wears pink when his mother wants him to...

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb, try living with three guys, it is not a good thing, being the only female, other than the cats,

just letting you know that it is not fun, being the only girl.

Janet