Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Birthday Bash

Will had his birthday party on Saturday and I thought I would share a few pictures. We were able to get a FREE birthday cake from our local grocery store. All we had to do was bring in the birth certificate and they make up a little birthday cake for the first birthday. It took a little digging, but I found the certificate. I think that's important to do after a year. :)
Once Will was certain no one was going to tell him to stop digging into the cake, he was pretty excited about getting his hands on it. (And it was a yummy cake.) I don't know how much made it into his mouth, but his hands enjoyed the sugar.




Thank you to all the family that came to share Will's day. And thank you to everyone for the gifts for Katie and Will...we really are blessed to have such wonderful friends and family in our lives.

1 comment:

Heather said...

happy 1st birthday will!