Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More excitement

So after Will's birthday party I promised Katie that she could have a slumber party with her cousin Sarah. (Sarah is 15.) So at Grandma Lyla's house on Saturday night, the two got to have a slumber party. When I asked Katie what do you do at a slumber party? She said that you eat popcorn and watch a movie. GREAT! I can do that. So Sarah brought some movies, I burnt some popcorn and Katie ended up falling asleep by 10. That's a few hours after her normal bedtime, but she didn't say that she wanted to sleep on the air mattress that Sarah was going to sleep on - so I consider it a good night.

Note the matching t-shirts. :)

The next morning, Katie crawled into bed with Sarah and both girls were more chipper than I thought they would be.


And because Will always wants to do what Katie is doing...he woke up about 9:30 and put up such a fight to go back to sleep that I let him stay up for a bit.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if the previous comments are spam or trolls-- but either way I think it means you have a BigTimeBlog now- congratulations!

Lots of nice pictures of the weekend-- Will looks like he knows he's getting away with something at the slumber party. Katie is getting so changeable from picture to picture.

Jim

Anonymous said...

Yep its Thurs. at noon and I'm rested up now, When ya coming again! lol. The kids really had a good time at party and slumber party. They love being involved with the things adults do to involve them in it. Mowing yard, shopped yesterday for new shirts for Grandpa on sale. Now back to work at Huba next three days. Love ya, Mom