Friday, September 19, 2008

She's learning something...



One of the fun things about preschool is having Katie come home and spontaneously break into a new funny song that I haven't heard before. This is one of them.
The stars at night go twink-a-link-a-link
Way up in the sky.
The moon at night goes blink-a-link-a-link
It shines right in my eye.
The skunk at night goes stink-a-link-a-link
I wish she'd go right by.
The twink-a-link-a-link, the blink-a-link-a link, the stink-a-link-a-link,
Oh my!


Yesterday was so beautiful! Katie, Will and I had a picnic lunch after school with most of her classmates from last year. One unknown parent remarked how amazing it is that we are all still so close. I spose it is unusual, but we had such a great class of kids that got along so well with each other and all stay at home moms (and one nanny) that could squeeze play dates into their schedule. :) We'll have another picnic in the spring and hopefully it will be even bigger because of all the new connections we make this year.

Will had his second gym class yesterday as well. He only lightly slapped two kids, and one of the girls that he 'hit' tried to kiss him during the puppet show so I think she had forgotten about it. :) He was having none of the kisses though - he kept pushing her away. It figures - that's what I get when I try to give him kisses too. :)

Today John and Katie are taking part in a pee-wee golf tournament for 3-5 year olds. John is Katie's caddy and official picture taker. I'll share them tomorrow hopefully.

No comments: