Thursday, September 25, 2008

New topic...Happy Birthday Justin!

Hmmm...let me think of a new topic.....quick! :)

I know! Happy 19th Birthday to Justin Mezera! Geez 19...no big deal right? Not 18, not 21. :)

John is going to a Twins game tonight - should be pretty exciting...it's against the White Sox. The two teams are fighting each other for a playoff spot.

Katie had another church choir rehearsal yesterday evening. She likes singing and performing, I like the fact that it's free.

During a local supermarket grand opening 2 weeks ago I signed up for some giveaways and found out that I won $25 from a Nail Salon in Eden Prairie. I think I'm gonna check that place out on Friday and see if I can find some type of Christmas present for Katie. Lord knows we probably don't need nail polish, but maybe they have some other girly type things...and hey - it's free.

We are in search of Katie's Halloween costume. She changes her mind every day. So far it'll either be a turtle (I like that one), a chicken, a duck, or a superstar. I am hoping she keeps with an animal theme...then Will can wear it too. We'll have to see what pops up on Craigslist for used costumes. I'm trying to sell her cheerleader costume from last year and her ladybug costume from 2 years ago - so far...no luck, but it's pretty early.

Will has gotten into playing with his trucks and cars lately. Sometimes he does it with a bracelet on, but still. I've been wanting to get a picture of him pushing them around...this is as close as I have come. They are a little fuzzy, but I had to snap fast before he saw me. :)



No comments: