Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I found 'em (Will is vindicated!)


So...a few weeks ago...maybe more - I lost my keys and asked for suggestions on where to look for them. You all had wonderful ideas...but they didn't help. Today as I was wrapping Christmas presents, I found them! Gee, no one suggested I look in that random bag that I brought home from the store and then crammed it WAYYY back in the porch closet so that no one would find it. :) Today as I was collecting presents I had tucked away in different nooks and crannies of the house, there they were...in the last bag.

I also discovered that over the last 3 months as I have been collecting stocking stuffers and odds and ends for the kids, I have FAR too many for Katie.... I need to even out the distribution a bit. :)

2 comments:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

Look at that innocent face? How could you have ever suspected such a sweet mug? :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry Will, thought for sure you had thrown them away :)

Denise