Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hair today gone tomorrow

Ok - that title was awful, but I couldn't think of anything.

Will and Katie got their hair cut today. It'd been almost a year since their last "professional" haircut. I have been trying to do my best to trim it, but Will really needed some shaping to get me through the next 9-10 months.

I had already scheduled the hair cut, but was combing Katie's hair for school this morning when I noticed....something. It seems Miss Katie has accomplished another milestone...she cut her own hair. There was one section in the back that had really been chopped and then again on one side of her face. No big deal - it was bound to happen sooner or later. So we had to do some layers in the back and on the side that I had wanted to stay away from, but it's just hair - it'll grow back.

Will's hair is the big change, I spose. I had to share some pictures.


Will tolerated the clippers - which suprised me.


Will DIDN'T tolerate the hair dryer - that didn't suprise me.


4 comments:

jim, some guy in iowa said...

How long was Will able to maintain the part?

Deb said...

Well, longer than you may think - she put mouse in his hair. :)
Then we got home - I was fixing supper and Will came down with a 101.6 degree fever. :( Gave him some Tylenol and he was somewhat back to himself by bedtime. Hope this was it and it passes.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking Will's looking a bit like Brad Pitt now...
M.

Anonymous said...

all I can say is WOW, they both are growing so very fast, Will is going to be a ladies man before school even starts and I will not be surprised if Katie has a boyfriend this year. it is only beginning Deb, stay strong....
love,
Janet