Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas cookies

Katie did such an AWESOME job helping with holiday cookies this year! We had to make 6 dozen Christmas cookies for church. They have a cookie walk where people bring a bunch of their own cookies, then get to take an assortment of OTHER cookies home.

Katie did almost ALL the rolling out of the dough...and pretty much ALL of the actual cookie cutting. It was messy, but it's supposed to be. We have plenty of cookie making ahead of us too...we need more for the neighbors and more for Katie's teachers and bus drivers. But we seem to be on schedule. :)



3 comments:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

OK - send her over. I'm terrible at cutting out cookies.

Anonymous said...

I do not have time to make cookies, she can come to my house and make me some.

good job Katie
Janet

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could roll out cookie dough and cut out cookies. I was going to say any more, but honestly I never could do it.
Now eating them is another matter.

M