Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas haze

We are now in the haze of post Christmas. The kids are trying to remember what to play with, I'm trying to remember what I ate. At home we've been having jelly beans with breakfast...at both grandma's houses it's been open season on cookies and cheese curds.

So what did the kids get? To make a long story short, they got things they wanted. That's always a good thing. Katie and I just finished playing Monopoly again...in which she whipped my butt for the second time in a row. The cute twist is that she sincerely feels bad when I am broke and without a pot to piss in. I told her I'd kick her butt next time and it made her feel better.

Will is busy with tractors and trains. He makes them talk to each other and seems to really get involved with them. The funny thing is that Katie doesn't even try to play with them. They are of no interest to her.





The night before....anticipation...






Will dominated his authority over Gracie at Grandma Mary's.

Can you tell who had a long day?
Yes, he really fell asleep during this story. It was 7:15 pm.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so cute. I hope it wasn't just that he was bored at Grandma Lyla's house! lol lol