Thursday, December 3, 2009

The "Iowa" Santa

We were down in IA for the Thanksgiving holiday. We noticed a sign for a local farm supply store that advertised Santa being there on Sunday from 1-3. What luck! John and I thought it would be fun to try and take them.

I told Katie that we were going to try to see Santa while we were there. She looked thoughtful for a moment and then offered "I wonder what an IOWA Santa looks like?"

Well, he must have been good enough and passed the test because they both handed over their lists and Will was able to get closer to this Santa than the one we saw last year.

It may have helped that we were in Will's kind of store. They had tractors and cow toys and trucks and wagons....you name it, Will liked it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I never thought of the "Iowa" santa, that is funny, Katie you sure are mature for a five year old. and I figured Will would like that, store. did you end up buying him anything for him?

Love,
Janet