Thursday, December 31, 2009

Snow Bunnies

Here in Minnesota we got hit with a big storm before Christmas. I never heard final numbers, but between 12-15 inches ended up falling I think. When we came back after Christmas we were hoping some of the snow had disappeared, but nope. It's all still here.

The bulk of the snow fell Wednesday night into Thursday morning. Santa was able to get through it and visited us that night so we opened up our presents Thursday morning. One other present we didn't expect? One of our neighbors had snow blowed 8+ inches off our entire driveway and sidewalks before we woke up. We're having snow flurries today, and I just saw another neighbor shoveling our sidewalk. Those Christmas cookies I delivered last week must have been better than I thought.



Will was not happy that I thought his hat was cute.


John took Katie sledding in the back yard. Not much of a hill, but just right for her...even though the snow was up to her thighs and made it hard to walk.



John dug out a snow fort for the kids to crawl in. Will took it upon himself to fill it back in.
He also knocked over John's baby snowman. Brutal.

2 comments:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

Love it :)

Anonymous said...

Just reading back... sorry I said you guys didn't have much snow. I was misinformed.
M