Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas card rejects

I got our cards done last week, and thanks to Costco, was happy with the price paid.  Although - stamps are where the money goes.  I take holiday pictures of the kids myself and somewhere in the mess of pictures is one that can be used for mass distribution.

This year, I thought about using a couple funny ones....but my second guessing got the best of me.  I thought maybe it wouldn't be appropriate for some people we send to - like my husband's co-workers and boss. 

So - for those of you who have the necessary sense of humor - imagine getting these in the mail.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think you should have taken it like before with Will in Katie's clothes and Katie in Will's.... that would have really had people wondering! :)

Denise