Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My head was spinning

While we were at the Mall of America visiting Santa last week, I thought I would end the visit with a couple rides in the Nickelodeon Universe park.  When we had gone to the Target Book Festival this summer I had gotten 2 "Mystery Tickets" for rides.  They are good for 2 kiddie rides (6 points), or more points....but we've only ever gotten the 6 point tickets so that's what I assumed they would be.

Turns out one ticket was worth 6 points, the other was worth 100!  Do you realize how many kiddie rides that is?  The ticket also has to be used in one day.  I gave away the 6 point ticket to a grandfather and his granddaughter who were VERY appreciative to meet some "Minnesota nice".  We did our best to work through the other points. 

Here's what we rode....
Swiper's Sweeper (twice, all of us)
Barnyard Roller Coaster (twice, all of us)
Big Rigs (twice, Katie and Will)
GhostBlaster (twice, all of us)
Diego's Rescue Rider - Katie and Will
Bumper Cars - K&W
The Balloon Race - all 3 of us
Blue's Skidoo - K&W
Dora's Train - K&W
Spongebob's Pineapple - K&W

I still had 16 points left - which I gave away.  By this time it was after 3 and snowing.  Not to mention my head was pounding, and my stomach was still sloshing around on the rides.  John told me I was getting old. :)

No comments: