Thursday, February 3, 2011

Oh yeah....

I almost forgot - you all don't know this yet.  (Thanks Denise!)

Katie lost her first tooth last Friday!  We were eating lunch, (she didn't have school due to teacher workshops) and we were talking about things normally discussed over lunch.  I said "Katie - look at me....your tooth is gone!"  She had been unaware that it came out.  I had her spit out her mouth full of food and I searched through the gobby mess.  (Something only a parent would do.)  I couldn't find it. 

I was in the process of explaining that she may have swallowed it, and we'd have to write a note to the tooth fairy, when I noticed something on her plate.  I picked it up, and sure enough - there it was. 

"Oh, THAT was my tooth?  I thought it was a hard piece of bread."


The tooth fairy visited that night and left her $1.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome! :) Thanks for the picture! Can't wait until there is a mouthful gone!

Denise