Thursday, February 17, 2011

We're having another girl!

Yep, you read that right.  We are adding another little girl to our household.  This is the kind of little girl that I get to give back at 5:30 and only have Monday - Friday.  :)

In a week or so I will start watching a friend's beautiful little girl - she's so sweet....it will be a lot of fun.  For her privacy sake, I won't mention names or post pictures of her.  After all, she's not REALLY mine. :)  Maybe I can make up a pseudo name for her; an alias that I can refer to...or maybe just "baby girl."

Anyway - I'll still be helping out my older lady, and keeping up with my volunteer work - it'll just take a bit more scheduling and organization. :)  But now that Katie's in school all day - it'll be like having 2 kids at home again.  And when Katie is here, well, it'll be 3 for a few hours, and I'll get to know what that's really like.  The REALLY nice part is that the ages are nicely spaced.  I'll have 6, 3, and 1 1/2.  Very doable.

I'll revisit this situation after week #1. :)

2 comments:

Drew Kluesner said...

Code name suggestion Pebbles Yabbadabbadoo!

Will can be bam bam!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Drew's comment! Excellent!

Denise