Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Big news

..and no, the news is NOT that I found my keys. :)

There's big news in the Hanson family. I was just made aware of it yesterday. My brother, Jeff and his wife Erica are expecting again. She is due in May. But that's not the exciting part...she's having twins! We won't know for another 5-6 weeks what the sex is, but we are all anxious to find out.

As for my keys...I have looked in 1 toybox, all of the shoes in the closet, my coat pockets (even though I didn't wear a coat the last day I had them), Katie's bookbag, the toy kitchen, and various odd places. All of your suggestions were GREAT ideas! But alas...nothing. I half expected Will to just come waltzing around the corner with them someday, retrieving them from where ever they had been placed.


I don't even KNOW if I took Mommy's keys!!!

3 comments:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

Congrats Jeff and Erica! Don't let your big cousin Will teach you all of his hiding tricks! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, did you check the ingnition on your car??????

Denise

Deb said...

Denise - Do I look stupid?? ...Don't answer that....

I did check the ignition....but not the whole car....