Friday, April 24, 2009

Ethan an Emily

....but I'm not sure which one is which.


I had my brother send me some pictures from his phone. So here are the new babies...but not sure which one is which. :)


Personally, I think the top one is Emily and the bottom is Ethan. From what I hear things are going ok...not much time to talk to anyone because while Erica is at the hospital with the babies, Jeff and my parents are quickly trying to put Jeff's house back together again. The kitchen had been ripped apart along with the dining room. So for the past 48 hours Mom and Dad have been trying to help get things patched back together. New cupboards are going up today I guess and they finished sheetrocking a little laundry area along with the kitchen and dining room. Great timing to do all this work huh? :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'd have to agree with you on the babes and on which one is which... either way they are both darn cute!

Anonymous said...

The first picture is Emily and the second picture is Ethan. I am home now and I am pooped. We got a lot done in two days but a little more to do yet. Putting tile or linoleum on floor and cleaning and painting cupboards in old kitchem. Work tomorrow and Sunday and Wedding recetion Sat afternoon in P.D.C. Just hope it stays this ways!!!!!!!!! Love Mom