Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Holy crap, I think we have a puppy.

I just got notice that we have a puppy. 

We are #1 on his list and all that has to be done is scheduling a meet & greet/pick-up.  My hands are shaking a little bit!  Do you want to see him???  His name is Hans.  He is a boxer/terrier mix.


Here is his description from the foster parents who are housing him in Minneapolis -
"If you are looking for a good behaved dog, we think Hans is it. He is forever calm and never gets over excited. He doesn’t seem to be afraid of anything and is always willing to calmly check things out. Of course, everyone can see how handsome he is!!!!"
 


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww!

jim

Anonymous said...

oh he is so CUTE!!! I could just hug him forever, when you come back to Waukon, are you going to bring him with???? after all he has to meet the "WHOLE FAMILY" lol... love HANS it is fitting, Molly will love him I just know it.....

congrats you are a PUPPY MOM....hahahaha...