Thursday, March 26, 2009

Question of the week....

It's Thursday again...(really, it is) and I have found another question. Actually, Katie supplied this one. Once or twice a week they will have a question at school during circle time. Everyone answers and then they graph the results for the kids to see which answer was the most popular. Katie really likes it and she can always tell me which answer got the most votes. One week the question was "What do you sleep with at night?" She told them about her two turtles and her blankie. I think that's a little too provocative for my polite little blog so I asked her to think up a question this morning.


"What is your favortie game?" (She said it could be a board game, video game or card game.)

8 comments:

Deb said...

I really like games. I would say that one of my favorites is Scrabble....I used to play that with Carol all the time and it's popular on the Pladsen side as well. I also like playing Gin - used to play that with Mom a lot. I never got very good at Eucher...made too many mistakes and would 'irritate' various partners. :)

Anonymous said...

I would have to say Euchre is my favorite. We have never played for money though, just bragging rights :)

Anonymous said...

The board game Sequence.

Jamie

Anonymous said...

That's easy for me. I play poker
(7- Card Stud hi-lo) with friends once a week. Yes we play for money but I am NOT the loser!!!!!!
Also pyramids and gin and hearts on computer. Don't win there very much. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I am like Jamie and like Sequence, also Solitare on Sarah's iPod :) Uno is another good one. Not very good at Scrabble...do like Euchre also.

Denise

Deb said...

I forgot about the iPod....ok, I have to say Solitare as well. :)

Anonymous said...

i just learned how to play apples to apples & that's really fun, i like uno too

sarah

Drew Kluesner said...

Euchre!

but Jamie brought back an oldie for me.. Sequence is pretty cool too.

lately been playing "Blokus" though.