Monday, January 18, 2010

Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street

On Saturday the four of us went to Sesame Street Live. Katie and I had been to these shows before, but it was the first time for the boys. As you can see, everyone was excited.


















Once the show started, Will was pretty enthralled. His interest started to wander towards the end, but we never had to get up from our seats. He didn't get scared either, even though it was pretty loud.









It's fun to watch the faces on the kids, and sometimes even more fun to watch the faces on the adults. Seems everyone knows at least one character on Sesame Street.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think most adults would admit to enjoying these shows but I think most do because EVERYONE knows ELMO and Big Bird and it is very cool :) Been there and done that (but you won't hear me say I enjoyed it either :) )

Denise