Monday, January 25, 2010

Our own Frosty

John and Katie were very busy Sunday afternoon. (Prior to the Vikings game) Katie and John built a snowman on our back patio. And while he scares me every time I open the blinds, he is a very cute snowman.


We also bought a new TV over the weekend. It only took 18 months to finally break down and get one. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to help the Vikings pull out a victory last night. Oh well. I'm ready for baseball to start anyway. It's fun to hear the kids cheering for the Vikings. Every time a touchdown was scored, Will got upset because he thinks it should be called a "touchUP". Probably since we were raising our hands in the air as we shouted it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture.

M.

Anonymous said...

Wow what a cool snow man! Looks like you cut him out of a magazine :) Now come make us one!

Denise

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

I'm going to have to concur with Ms. Denise - I can't get over how perfect this snowman is. Once your done at Denise's, you guys can come up and make me one. :)