Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just plugging away...

Nothing much new - lots going on, just not all that interesting to write about. :)

Katie didn't have school on Monday so her and Will both went with me to do my "work" for the elderly lady.  I clocked in 2 1/2 hours that day so it was worth it! I was in a meeting all morning today and this afternoon was spent putting away laundry, dry cleaning, and vacuuming - told you, not too interesting.

Tonight I'm getting caught up on all my paperwork - monthly reports for my non-profit group and creating a new time sheet to log my hours.  What should I spend my first check on?  Hmmm....me-thinks it'll go to pay for Will's preschool registration for next year.  Fun spending, right?
Tomorrow is Oz rehearsal - I WILL have pictures on Thursday.  No costumes yet, but you'll get the idea.

No comments: