Thursday, January 27, 2011

Katie's thoughts

The other night I was at a preschool meeting for Will.  John was in charge of Katie's spelling review.  The next morning, this is what I found on the table.


Here is a translation in case you can't read it:
   "Katie is good at spelling.  Daddy is the Best Daddy ever.  The cat ate a hotdog.  How many hotdogs did she eat? She ate six.  I grabd the hot dogs from her.  I hope she didint get sick!  My mom and me were mad.  My mom squirted her."

The first 2 sentences are very true.  However, the last part is all fiction.  Though if the cat DID eat six hot dogs, I WOULD squirt her. 

2 comments:

Heather said...

haha. that's funny. future fictional writer you have on your hands then :)

Anonymous said...

I love Katie's stories, she can write for me anytime....

good job Katie

Love ya
Janet