Thursday, January 20, 2011

Promised Pictures

Ok, Ok.  I know I promised pictures of Katie at Wizard of Oz rehearsal, BUT you're going to have to keep hoping for those.  Last night's practice was a bit rough and I didn't get a chance to snap any pictures. 

The scene they worked on was when Dorothy, Toto, Scarecrow, Tinman and Lion are in the Wizard's Chamber and Toto makes the discovery that the Wizard is just a little old man.  Katie was tired, missed cues and I was busy writing down the scene and what she has to do (because we don't have a script) so that we can continue to practice at home on off nights.  The more we go to rehearsals, the more we are realizing how much Toto actually DOES in the play!

Another rehearsal on Sunday - let me try again.  However, I DID promise pictures, and if you don't have photos of kids, pets are the next best thing.  Here's Molly's new nap spot.



The only reason you're getting pictures in our bathroom is because I actually just cleaned it yesterday. :)  And before you ask, "What would happen if you turned the water on?"  The answer is - nothing.  Molly likes the water.  In fact, she'd probably get more excited - she sure wouldn't jump out of the sink.

No comments: