Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another Tooth

As I was changing Will's diaper today after lunch, I happened to glance in his mouth and noticed a new tooth. His top right tooth is poking through. No signs of the left one, but I'm sure it's soon to follow.

Katie got a haircut yesterday - a little over 2 inches were taken off. She was very excited because they put a braid in it, which she still had in today when she went to school. Katie said she was going to leave it in forever.

It's turned colder up here now - the wind is so cold! They said this week last year was in the 60's. We're all going through a bit of cabin fever I think...at least I am. No big plans the rest of the week...
For those of you worried about Will dressing in girl's clothes: Calm Down. :) I have two pairs of warm pj's that fit him - one happens to be Katie's Old Navy pj's. (Plus they are my FAVORITE - they are SO soft and snugly-I'm so happy we got to use them again.) Once the weather decides to warm up he can wear his spring jammies. I'm too scared to buy him new clothes cuz the little guy won't stay little!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if the jammies fit, wear 'em, ya know?

However.

If, in a few years, I learn that Will has allowed his hair to be braided, an 'intervention', featuring a real-live barber, will have to be staged.

But I'm not real worried about that.

Jim

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

I'm still shaking my head - I know what you're really up to, Deb ... you're going to have all these blackmail shots of Will for when he grows up.

But I'm just sayin' - pink might make him creative. :) Little Bowie!

Deb said...

Jim - I will consider myself warned. :)
I don't think John will let it get past a few pink pj's either. :)

Anonymous said...

Will is just so damn cute no matter what he is wearing, I just wish I could see him more, before he goes to college. yes they grow up so fast, my baby is going to be in college in the fall, omg. I feel very old. I do have pics of Justin and Jordan wearing pink jammies, as long as they fit oh well, and you are right, remember the dress on Justin at age 2. we have to find that pic for his grad party. hahaha and you are right,if you buy new ones now, in two weeks he will not be able to wear them. He is growing so fast.
Love,
Janet