Sunday, March 9, 2008

New rug

We went and got our new area rug today. I found one that I liked at Lowe's so we all went to pick it up and of course when we got there, I didn't like the feel of it. It was nylon and I just didn't think it was very soft. So John and I decided on another one (rather quickly too!) I have attached pictures for you to see. The room will start to come together when we get a new computer desk. The current one really doesn't fit the room to well. :)



Here is the entry way from the front door and garage door.


Here is the kitchen - as of yet. Still tweaking the look of this room, although I think it's coming along well.

Here is the downstairs - the main hangout in the evening, although now that we have the rug we may be upstairs more too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I like that rug and it is big enough to protect your wood floors too. Will can have fun playing on that. I like the other rooms too, your getting them put together.(And without my help too, dang it)lol. Late, Mom

Anonymous said...

I to love that rug, and the house looks so big, I am a little jealous but you deserve it, I guess I will just have to come a visit more, I really miss you guys,
love
Janet

Heather said...

the house is starting to look nice - wish we were closer to come over and visit :(