Thursday, March 13, 2008

Change in plans

I just got a phone call this morning from my mom and she has decided to come up and stay for the weekend. Turns out she quit her job at the grocery store and is going to pull a couple shifts in the gas station instead. It just got to be too difficult working with the kids and other things. So I talked her into staying an extra night so she could babysit the kids while we go to the concert. It'll save us money and just makes more sense as long as she's willing to do it. :) Although I'm not sure what Grandmas charge nowadays to babysit...:)

It's warm up here again - mid 40's. The sun is really melting the snow fast. I can see green grass in almost half of our front yard! The sun was so powerful on Tuesday that we had our sun room open for the first time. I may be able to open it today too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Kate might be learning some Johnny Paycheck lyrics... hope you all have a good time-- I know the newer Springsteen I hear on the radio sounds pretty good.

Jim