Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Eruption at Mt. Will

We were feeding Will supper last night - a tasty little mix of bananas and apples. I noticed he was eating a little strange - moving his mouth differently. He was really making a mess between the mouth movements and blowing his food all out while performing raspberries. I bravely stuck my finger in his mouth and much to my surprise I felt a VERY tiny tooth just beginning to stick out. Actually we think that the 2 bottom ones are both poking out. We should be able to see more in a week or so, but at least we know he won't be toothless.

Katie is off from school for the week. They have conferences and teacher workshops instead. It will still be cold today although the high is supposed to be 30...I don't think it will get that high.

It was bath night last night and I finally got a decent picture of the kids in the new bathtub. It's very deep and very long - so Katie likes it because she has room to herself. It's pretty hard on the back to wash the kids up, but we don't do it very often. When I can't remember the last time I gave them a bath...it must be time to give them another one. This summer I'm hoping to just hose them off in the yard. :)

No comments: