Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Jordan!!

Today is Jordan Mezera's 14th birthday! He is Janet and Jeff's youngest son. I talked to Janet today and they were eating out to celebrate the birthdays. (Janet's is on Monday.)

Katie, John and I went to "Horton Hears A Who" this afternoon. It was a very good movie. Katie really enjoyed it, especially because there was a very cute, odd furry thing in it named "Katie." :) I think it's the first movie John and I have been to together since....umm....let's see...I think the last Star Wars movie, like 3 years ago.

We are gearing up for Springsteen tomorrow. I am really getting excited about spending some time with John away from the kids. It'll be the first time we have been out since Will was born.

2 comments:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

OK - I'm waiting on the Springsteen update. :) Was it awesome? Did grandma spoil the grandkids? Were there any idiot people standing in front of you who incessantly took pictures of them and their boyfriend during inappropriate times? (Ah, Pearl Jam ...)

Deb said...

Wow - I totally blocked those idiots at the Pearl Jam concert out of my memory! God they were aweful...I was thinking about you last night cuz the last time I was there was with you for PJ. :) I am posting a Springsteen update right now....