Thursday, October 30, 2008

Early Start

We had errands to run today at the local Target. Picked up some $1 wrapping paper, $1 tape, and a few other odds and ends. We meandered down the toy aisles and at the end of one aisle was a clearance display. I found 2 Christmas gifts for Katie! Grand total? $4.25. Original price? $21.00. How could I pass them up?

I've pretty much vowed that this year Katie and Will's Christmas gifts are coming from Craigslist...that wonderful online garage sale. I would say that last year we succeeded in doing that, except for a few last minute ideas. This year...no last minute ideas! :) I've already started making lists of things to look for on Craigslist, and hopefully, if I am patient, they will get listed. Speaking of which...I think nows the time to post some of OUR toys to sell too....


P.S. Don't forget to vote in our poll on the right hand side of the page. Some people have said that they don't vote in it because they think it will take them to a different page...it won't!! It's completely set up by me/Katie/whoever! It's good practice for next week.

No comments: