Monday, October 6, 2008

I've been tagged!

Ok, so I was 'tagged' in another friend's blog...I will reveal my secrets now...

1) 4 Places I go over and over: 1.various grocery stores...(one has good bulk items, one has great sushi, and the other has great sales), 2. Katie's preschool, 3. La Leche League meetings, 4. the kids' gym class.

2) 4 People who email me regularly: 1. 1-2 friends, 2. family, 3. facebook telling me one of my family or friends sent me a message, 4. junk

3) 4 of my favorite places to eat: 1. Happy Joe's...can't get enough of it. 2. Any Chinese restaurant...even better if it's a buffet, 3. Restaurant's like Baker's Square that offer free meals for kids certain days, 4. at home - it's cheaper and easier with kids.

4) 4 places I would rather be: 1. Key West, FL, 2. any place in the Caribbean, 3. still sleeping, 4. at a gym working out

5) 4 people I tag: hmmm...well, Shelley is the only one I know personally with a blog, but I will also mention John, Jamie, Janet and Sarah.

6) 4 TV shows I watch: The Office, The Daily Show, The View (Yes, when I can.), gosh...there aren't many others...John's discovered my closet obsession with EARLY Beverly Hills 90210...:) But I also like to watch Jon & Kate plus 8...that is until my voice starts to take on the nagging shrill quality that Kate's has. Then I better turn it off.

No comments: