Monday, October 20, 2008

Meet Gracie



We went back to IA this past weekend to visit the grandparents and other assorted family members. We were greeted at the farm with a new face. This is Gracie....Amazing Gracie. Katie and Will (and John and I) really had fun getting to play with her. It's not often that Katie and Will play with a dog that is smaller than they are. She is a very calm and peaceful dog, part Labrador, part Samoyed.




No matter how little the dog, Katie will always assume this position when confronted. I kept telling her - just stand up!

Katie thought it was SOO funny when she would run and Gracie would chase after her, trying to keep up. Hmmm...just wait 2 months Katie, and I bet Gracie beats you.

Will had a tiny fever yesterday as we started for home, but he's feeling more like himself today. Just that darn runny nose...

We came home to find Betty the fish still alive...thank goodness. We went over to the neighbors after lunch to thank them for feeding her. I'm happy we have a fish...I don't think I could do a dog or cat just yet...let's get Will potty trained first.

I spose the next time we head south to IA will be for Thanksgiving. Hopefully, Will is sleeping better by then...(yeah, right...)

No comments: